AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Will provide direct assessment, instruction & case management services to students seeking adult basic educational services & educational career pathways to employment.
- Set priorities & organizes work under the Program Manager who also provides regular technical assistance.
- Supervise assigned Adult Education classes to insure compliance with Agency and funding regulations, policies and procedures resulting in positive performance outcomes.
- Are a team player with good human relations skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have thorough knowledge of local labor market as well as other community resources.
- Display a proven ability to plan and organize, and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Are able to maintain complete and current case records for assigned caseload.
- Are willing to work a flexible schedule, including offering distance learning instruction, and travel to classrooms within Erie County when appropriate.
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or related and acceptable field, combined with two (2) or more years of directly related and progressively more responsible work experience in adult education or training; or other equivalent and acceptable combination of education and experience. A PA Teacher Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Basic working knowledge of computer systems, including word-processing, database, and spreadsheet software and be familiar with web conferencing and Google apps including Classroom for teaching at a distance.
Must have, or be willing to obtain, current Act 33, 34 & FBI clearances issued within the past 5 years along with a valid PA driver's license & full-time access to private transportation. Must meet immigration requirements.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability and AFLAC. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal & Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Salary: $16.58 - $19.00 depending on experience. Deadline to apply: Until filled.
Apply online at: https://www.gecac.org/about/careers Scroll down to bottom of page and click on "APPLY TODAY".