GECAC is looking for a person to play a key role in the EWSS division's departmental planning and oversee the team's progress. Tasked with finding innovative ways to enhance the efficiency and growth of the division while ensuring compliance with all rules and regulations. Strong working knowledge of performance and operations management to optimize productivity and employee satisfaction.
This rewarding Division Manager position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week.
Meets with business and community leaders, schools and universities, service clubs and community organizations.
- Serves as liaison between agency and funding sources, general community, local organizations, and local, state and federal officials.
- Prepares and/or supervises all budget preparations, amendments and modifications for programs within the Division.
- Identifies service gaps and seeks new funding sources and opportunities to sustain and expand the services offered to clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Agency's personnel policies are adhered to. Directs facilitates and coordinates the EWSS Division delivery system to assure compliance with contractual obligations and compliance with agency goals, objectives and priorities.
- Networks with other agencies and programs in the area to coordinate delivery of services, joint ventures and shared resources.
Minimum BS/BA in business administration or related field; master's degree preferred.
- Significant work experience as a department director or similar position.
- Strong working knowledge of performance and operations management.
- Familiarity with nonprofit regulations.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams. The ability to operate a computer in the latest version of Windows is essential. Familiarity with Zoom, PDF editing software, as well as experience effectively working remotely is desired. Must have enough knowledge to successfully complete the technical skills of the position.
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills. Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure division survival and growth.
Must have access to a private automobile and a valid PA driver's license. Required to have appropriate auto insurance as required by the agency. Requires Act 33, 34, and FBI Clearances. Must be able to make extensive community appearances travel to regional and state meetings and workshops and possible evening meetings. Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends. Must meet Immigration Law employment requirements.
Benefits Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Flexible Spending Account, AFLAC, and Short & Long Term Disability. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on experience.
Deadline to Apply: Until filled.
Apply online at gecac.org. Click on CAREERS scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click APPLY TODAY.