- Prepares meals for clients according to menu prepared by the Food Service Director and under the direction of the Head Cook/Lead Cook.
- Packs meals in accordance with required portions based on count by center/program.
- Assures meals are shipped at required temperature.
- Maintains cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Observes daily hygiene.
- Observes accepted standards of health and sanitation in testing and handling of food.
- Attends regular training sessions as scheduled or at the request of the Head Cook/Lead Cook.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or two years related work experience
Must provide Act 33, 34, & 114 Clearances issued within the past 5 years (60 months). Must obtain the Food Safety Training certificate every five years. Must pass a pre-employment physical, TB & drug screening. Must be able to life 50 lbs. Must meet Immigration Reform Act requirements.
Interested applicants apply online at https://www.gecac.org/about/careers. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on APPLY TODAY or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply: UNTIL FILLED.
Pay Range: $8.88 to $14.50 per hour depending on experience