We're looking for great people with a Caseworker background in Mental Health who share our passion and want to be part of our team! This full-time Caseworker position performs a variety of duties requiring moderate exercise of initiative and judgment.
AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Will be able to follow established standard procedures in the following areas:
- Provide direct Mental Health, counseling & case management services to Erie Housing Authority apartment residents to assist in the identification and resolution of problem areas in maintaining independence.
- Facilitates the use of community resources and services.
- Establish and periodically reassess care plans making modifications as needed.
- Will be able to prioritize, adapt, and multi-task in a dynamic hands-on residential building environment.
- Will have knowledge of outside mental health, drug & alcohol, and other social service agencies and programs.
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- Bachelor's degree in sociology, social work/social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other of the behavioral sciences and 4 years' experience preferred. Qualifying experience would include direct counseling, coordinating assigned services as part of the clients care or treatment plans, teaching clients living skills, aiding in therapeutic activities and providing socialization opportunities for clients. Experience providing socialization opportunities for clients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) and Microsoft Teams. The ability to operate a computer in a Windows 10 environment is essential. Familiarity with Zoom, PDF editing software, as well as experience effectively working remotely are desired. Enough knowledge to successfully complete the technical skills of the position.
Budgeted at $22.11 per hour.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability and AFLAC. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal & Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Act 33, 34, & FBI clearances issued within the past year is a requirement before hiring and must meet Immigration Law Requirements. Must have a valid PA driver's license w/ full-time access to private automobile & auto insurance as required by the Agency.
Please go to gecac.org click on CAREERS – scroll down to bottom of page and click on "APPLY TODAY" to fill out the online application.
DEADLINE: Until filled