AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Will be able to follow established standard procedures in the following areas:
- Taking reports for crisis intervention.
- Providing direct services to clients who are at risk or in an emergency situation.
- Periodically reassessing care plans.
- Providing general counseling; and making referrals.
- Ability to speak or read languages other than English, especially Spanish or Russian, is desirable.
- Good outreach skills and knowledge of community resources and funding source regulations needed.
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- Bachelor's degree in sociology, social work/social welfare, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice or other of the behavioral sciences; and 1-2 years of aging casework experience; with crisis services or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Experience in investigation resolution of problems in a crisis situation for resolution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Microsoft Teams. The ability to operate a computer in a Windows 10 environment is essential. Familiarity with Zoom, PDF editing software, as well as experience effectively working remotely are desired. Enough knowledge to successfully complete the technical skills of the position.
Budgeted range $20.05 per hour starting or higher, depending on prior experience.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, AFLAC and Short and Long Term Disability. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal & Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Act 33, 34, & FBI clearances issued within the past 5 years is a requirement before hiring and must meet Immigration Law Requirements. Must have a valid PA driver's license w/ full-time access to private automobile & auto insurance as required by the Agency.
Apply at: https://www.gecac.org/about/careers – scroll down to bottom of page and click on "APPLY TODAY"
DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED