Qualified applicants will assist and perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant will support the HR Department in all of the duties as required by the HR Assistant Manager and the Vice President of Human Resources.
Associate Degree in Secretarial Science, Computer Science or Business Administration, or 1 to 3 years related HR experience
- Experience with HR software like HRMS to maintain the Agency's required payroll information, insurance and other personnel related systems. Must possess advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) Microsoft Teams, PDF editing software and familiarity with Zoom. The ability to operate a computer in the latest version of Windows is essential. Ability to create fillable forms, power point trainings and spreadsheets is a must
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Preferred knowledge and experience in personnel administration
- Must be able to keyboard at 45 wpm
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy and proficiency
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Must meet Immigration Law requirements.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, AFLAC and Short and Long Term Disability. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Pay: $14.32 - $16.00 per hour, depending on prior experience.
Interested applicants apply online at https://www.gecac.org/about/careers . Scroll down to bottom of page and click on APPLY TODAY.
Deadline to apply: until filled.