This rewarding Accountant/Budget Analyst position is full time at 37.5 hours per week.
- Have the ability to follow established standard financial procedures in the following areas: the budgeting process, financial management and analysis of financial data and contract compliance within Education Workforce Self-Sufficiency Division, and other related general accounting/financial areas
- Prepare and maintain budgets
- Develop line item budgets and forecasting expenditures
- Monitor revenue and expenditures
- Prepare and code purchase requisitions, assist with travel requests and storeroom order forms
- Prepare reports as assigned by supervisor
- Review all agency contracts with funding sources for fiscal reporting requirements
- Review monthly, quarterly and final fiscal reports and invoices for accuracy
- Maintain Single Audit Report worksheet each agency fiscal year
- Assist with the physical inventory for the Finance Division
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years of experience in public or private accounting or a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 1-3 years of experience in public or private accounting preferred
- Experience in budgeting and non-profit accounting is preferred
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,) and Microsoft Teams
- Must have current Act 34 clearance issued within the past 5 years. Must meet immigration requirements.
Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour based on related experience.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability, AFLAC. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick & Personal Leave. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Deadline to apply: Until filled.
Fill out the GECAC application online at gecac.org, click on CAREERS – scroll down to bottom of page, click "Apply today"