- Total household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level OR
- Reveived cash assistance under Title IV or Title XVI (SSI) at any time during the 12 preceding months OR
- Eligible for Assistance Act of 1981 (providing this is at least 125% of poverty level)
- Home may not have received weatherization services after September 1994.
2017 HHS Poverty Guidelines
- Owner contribution may be required.
- Weatherization services must primarily benefit the eligible client.
- Owner permission must be granted.
(814) 459-4581 ext.432