- Referrals provided by Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED).
- Income at or below 200% of poverty as established by Office of Management and Budget OR
- Reveived cash assistance under Title IV or Title XVI (SSI) at any time during the 12 preceding months OR
- Eligible for Assistance Act of 1981 (providing this is at least 125% of poverty level)
2014 HHS Poverty Guidelines
- Written permission of the owner or authorized agent is obtained AND
- No less than 66% (50% for duplexes and four-unit buildings) of the dwelling units in the building are eligible dwelling units, or will become eligible dwelling units within 180 days under a Federal, State, or local government program for rehabilitating the building AND
- Witnessed agreement signed by owner and tenant that rent increases or eviction will not occur within 18 months due to weatherization services AND
- No undue or excessive enhancement occurs to the home value.
- No furnaces or hot water tanks are covered.
(814) 459-4581 ext.432