This full-time Budget Analyst position performs a variety of fiscal accounting duties requiring moderate exercise of initiative and judgment.
AS OUR PEFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Will be able to follow established standard financial procedures in the following areas:
- Budgeting process
- Financial management and analysis of financial data and contract compliance
- Prepare and maintain budgets for fee for service programs
- Assist with development of line item budgets and forecasting expenditures.
- Monitor revenue and expenditures
- Conduct fiscal monitoring of sub-contracted/recipient agencies to ensure compliance.
- Prepare and code purchase requisitions, assist with travel requests and storeroom order forms.
- Review senior center program income reports
- Verify bank reconciliation on all program income accounts
- Prepare reports, review in-kind reports, and track and code senior donations
- Review and process monthly invoices
- Prepare monthly billing and monitor AR billing system
- Assist with the physical inventory for the Aging Division
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 5-7 years of experience in public or private accounting or a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years of experience in public or private accounting preferred
- Experience in budgeting and non-profit accounting is preferred
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Microsoft Teams
The hiring pay range $16.54/hr. to $22.06/hr. based on related experience.
Benefit Package including 401(k) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability and we understand that there is more to life than work.
Act 34 clearance is a requirement before hiring and must meet Immigration Law Requirements.
DEADLINE: Until filled EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LET'S TALK - START THE CONVERSATION:
Please go to gecac.org (Careers) – scroll down to bottom of page and click on "Apply today" to fill out the online application.