This full-time Report Accountant/Budget Analyst position performs a variety of fiscal accounting duties requiring moderate exercise of initiative and judgment.
AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Have the ability to follow established standard financial procedures in the following areas: the budgeting process, financial management and analysis of financial data and contract compliance within Education Workforce Self-Sufficiency Division, and other related general accounting/financial areas
- Prepare and maintain budgets
- Develop line item budgets and forecasting expenditures
- Monitor revenue and expenditures
- Prepare and code purchase requisitions, assist with travel requests and storeroom order forms
- Prepare reports as assigned by supervisor
- Review all agency contracts with funding sources for fiscal reporting requirements
- Review monthly, quarterly and final fiscal reports and invoices for accuracy
- Maintain Single Audit Report worksheet each agency fiscal year
- Assist with the physical inventory for the Finance Division
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 5-7 years of experience in public or private accounting or a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years of experience in public or private accounting preferred
- Experience in budgeting and non-profit accounting is preferred
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Microsoft Teams
The hiring pay range for the position is $16.54/hr. to $22.06/hr. based on related experience.
Benefit Package including 401(k) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability and we understand that there is more to life than work.
Act 34 clearance is a requirement prior to hiring. Must meet Immigration Law Requirements.
LET'S TALK - START THE CONVERSATION:
Please go to gecac.org (Careers) – scroll down to bottom of page and click on "Apply today" to fill out the online application. DEADLINE TO APPLY: Until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER