This rewarding Custodian position is full time Monday through Friday 8.0 hours per day flexible with core hours being between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Qualified applicants will: be mechanically inclined to be able to do general maintenance work; have general knowledge of building maintenance and/or cleaning procedures.
High School degree or GED with two years experience and the ability to lift/carry up to 100 pounds
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Basic knowledge of record keeping
- Physical ability to perform all functions of the job
- Must pass a complete pre-hire physical exam and drug screening
- Must have a valid driver's license with full-time access to private automobile and auto insurance as required by the Agency
Must meet Immigration Law requirements.
Benefit Package including 403(b) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, AFLAC and Short and Long Term Disability. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick time. We understand that there is more to life than work.
Pay: $13.31 to $16.50 per hour, depending on prior experience.
Interested applicants apply online at https://www.gecac.org/about/careers . Scroll down to bottom of page and click on APPLY TODAY. Deadline to apply: until filled.