We're looking for great people with a background in Protective Services who share our passion and want to be part of our team!
AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
- Have the ability in taking reports for crisis intervention; providing direct services to clients who are at risk or in an emergency situation
- Periodically reassessing care plans
- Providing general counseling and making referrals.
- Ability to speak or read languages other than English, especially Spanish or Russian, is desirable
- Good outreach skills and knowledge of community resources and funding source regulations
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Teams.
- Have a valid PA driver's License with full-time access to private automobile and auto insurance as required by the Agency. Must meet immigration Law requirements
- Must provide Act 33, 34 and FBI Clearance issued within the past 5 years prior to hire.
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
- A Bachelor's degree in sociology, social work/social welfare, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice or other of the behavioral sciences; and 1-2 years of experience in crisis services or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Experience in investigation resolution of problems in a crisis situation for resolution.
The hiring pay range for the position is $20.05 per hour or higher depending on prior experience.
Benefit Package including 401(k) Plan (company match), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability and we understand that there is more to life than work.
LET'S TALK - START THE CONVERSATION:
Please go to gecac.org (Careers) – scroll down to bottom of page and click on "Apply today" to fill out the online application.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Until filled